Post Close QC:
– Using Infinity’s Sophisticated Audit software’s our auditors will determine whether the loan file meets all applicable guidelines including but not limited to set forth by: FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, USDA , RHS, FHLB or any other private investor .
– Typical Audit will include:
- Random and targeted file selection using statistical, fixed, and discretionary protocols.
- A file documentation review.
- A compliance review.
- An underwriting review.
- A desk appraisal review.
- Re-verification of file documents generated by third-parties.
- A data integrity review.
- Obtain a field appraisal review, as applicable.
- Summarize findings into a Credit Risk Analysis.
- A unique summary report for each audited loan file.
- Summary and detailed management reports that provide a comprehensive overview of all audits with current and historical trend analysis.
Pre Fund QC:
– Pre Funding QC are done to identify issues with a pending loan transaction, that need to be cured before closing. We at Infinity understand that the timing for such review is critical and hence we offer 24 – 48 hour turn time for the completion and return of audit results, Our Pre Funding QC Process includes:
- Analysis of income and debt to ensure that the underwriters calculations of Debt and income are accurate.
- A complete underwriting review of credit guidelines.
- Analysis of any other investor specific over lays.