Do you want to be part of a culture where respect, integrity and collaboration define the way we do business? Do you want to build strong relationships that embrace different points of view – helping the firm harness the diversity of people to create the best results for their clients?
By visiting the Infinity Career Portal, you have taken the first step to becoming a part of a great place to work. You’ll find we offer healthy work environment, challenging career development programs, diverse opportunities and the chance to work with some of the best and brightest people all around the world. So if you’re looking for a great place to build your career, INFINITY looks forward to speaking with you.
INFINITY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. INFINITY encourages and supports workplace diversity.
To Know more about current job openings please email your resume to us at: HR@infinity-data.com
Infinity International is a 14+ years old mortgage due diligence firm providing a myriad of mortgage related services including; due diligence, Pre-Fund & Post-Close QC, Tax & Title, MSR reviews, Servicing Oversights, etc. to clients including; Investment Banks, Originators, Government Agencies, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Mortgage Servicers, Bond Insurers, Regional and Community Banks, Credit Unions, public and private REITs, Mortgage Insurers, and real estate investment trusts. We are vetted by the major rating agencies for Securitization reviews. We differentiate ourselves in the industry as a superior quality mortgage services solution provider utilizing cutting edge technology, proven training methods and certification programs. Our operations and QC team is hand-picked and trained personally by senior management.
As part of our expansion plan, we are seeking a VP/SVP of Sales for the Mortgage Due Diligence Division. In this role, the Candidate will work directly with Operation Management to jointly ensure a successful sales strategy and implementation of boarding clients.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with a due diligence company with a minimum of 3 years in a client relations role; or 10 years in the mortgage banking business
- In-depth knowledge of the mortgage industry and capital markets. Mortgage Backed Securities and due diligence process’ experience a plus
- Strong relationships with hedge funds, investment banks, servicers and mortgage originators preferred
- Deep understanding of RMBS and the mortgage due diligence process
- Proven networking, negotiations and consulting skills a plus
- Ability to work with clients to analyze their needs and design value added solutions
- Identify, pursue and close new business opportunities through developing and maintaining effective key relationships
- Set up introductory meetings with new clients, conduct sales presentations, and coordinate follow up strategies
- Networking through social media, industry conferences, direct contact, etc.
- Work with operations to finalize SOWs and reports for clients
- Oversee and manage initial jobs with new Clients to ensure a smooth transition of Clients’ service needs to Infinity’s operations team
If interested please send your latest resume to email@example.com.
Department: Transaction Management
Report to: VP/SVP, Client Services
Revision Date: June 2017
Pay Type (Salary/ Hourly): Salary
Classification (Exempt/ Non Exempt): Exempt
- An Associate Vice President, Credit & Compliance TM ("AVP, C&C TM) will oversee an engagement or multiple engagements on a day-to-day basis and will perform data quality / quality control / final quality control reviews. They will answer the questions of the QCers and may assign personnel to conduct data clean-up when necessary (in consultation with Production).
- The AVP, C&C TM will identify questions/issues that may be arising throughout the course of a review or multiple reviews and work with Training to ensure that these questions are answered and that issues can be resolved through additional training and/or system changes. They will be responsible for providing the VP/SVP, Client Services with a high quality work product so that minimal time is required to be spent on clean-up activities.
- Before the start of a new engagement, the AVP, C&C TM will review a sample of the file(s) from the engagement to ensure the deal setup and any reviewer instructions are accurate. If problems are identified, the AVP, C&C TM should notify the CSM and work with them to remedy any issues. If Job Notes are being used, the AVP, C&C TM may need to update and/or create the job notes based upon the sample file/data reviewed.
- Once a job is ready to start, the AVP, C&C TM will conduct a "kick-off call" with the relevant members of the team. Where possible, this call should be recorded so that it can be replayed by new personnel assigned to the project or by individuals with questions. The AVP, C&C TM should work with Client Solutions and Tech Ops to ensure that job specific notes are minimal, if possible.
- The AVP, C&C TM may also interface directly with the client, depending on the engagement, and will support the VP/SVP, Client Services in client management. In this role, the AVP, C&C TM will act as a backup for the VP, Client Services, when required (PTO, resource constraints, etc.).
- AVP, C&C TM will report to the VP/SVP, Client Services. If their direct supervisor does not have an assignment and/or is unavailable, the AVP, C&C TM will report into Production for an assignment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrated a high level of fluency in all essential competencies outlined in the underwriter job description and underwriting QC job description applicable to the scope being led.
- Ensure the proper set-up and kickoff of a transaction including reviewing some files/information before the review starts and making sure job notes, when necessary, are in place
- Responsible for exception/stip clearing on engagements. If Exceptions are larger than expected, discuss a course of action with the VP, Client Services. If the team is not large enough to apportion the required work amongst the team, Production may be contacted for additional resources.
- Responsible for answering the questions of the Quality Control staff on the engagement.
- Responsible for reviewing Elevated Underwriter Reviews and/or delegating the review to Senior Analysts as may be necessary.
- Review, utilizing QC reports and other tools such as report filtering, reports before they are sent to the client to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Act as a backup to the VP/SVP, Client Services.
- Work with Production to ensure that resources are in-place to complete the transaction on established timelines. If there is a belief that the timeline will not be hit this should brought to the attention of the VP, Client Services and
- Production for immediate action, if possible.
- Work with the Training Department to ensure frequent pain points are being communicated to the staff and incorporated into continuing education and/or new hire training.
- Identify performance trends and potential enhancements so that such items can be analyzed and potential incorporated into system changes (QC workflow enhancements, validations, processes, etc.)
- Identify staff needs or identified issues requiring special training (group or individual) and communicate to Client Service Manager, and SVP, Head of Underwriting.
- When needed, compare seller info vs review information for discrepancies in data or red flags and communicating with Client Service Manager and/or Tech Ops if seller data was mapped incorrectly.
- Ensure that the correct decision has been made by the analyst based upon review scope.
- Identify any additional red flags and discrepancies before reporting to client.
- Ensure applicable reports are generated and necessary corrections made to the data in the system.
- Provide constructive feedback and identify issues with personnel to Production.
- Provide applicable guidelines, documentation, and job scope to analyst team.
- Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of mortgage Credit and Compliance experience.
- Over seven years in mortgage / secondary market experience.
- College degree / training in finance / mortgage banking desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with staff clients if needed.
- Strong excel skills.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent PC skills and possess high level of proficiency in Microsoft products
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strategic and multidimensional thinker.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, punctual, dependable and adhere tocompany policies and procedures.
- Subject to a criminal background check prior to employment and every two years thereafter.
When/if working remotely:
- o Maintenance of a safe and professional home work environment.
- o Appropriate IT set-up including dual monitors and appropriate computer system.Working Conditions:
- Office environment with frequent use of computer/keyboard/mouse.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Occasional use of office equipment (scanner, fax, printer).
- Sitting, standing, walking, talking, hearing, reaching, and repetitive motion.If you are interested in the position offered, please send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions for us please post the same in your reply.
We are seeking several Title Clearing Specialist to work on a full time basis for our firm’s projects. The positions will support senior members of the firm in their curative business. We are seeking candidates who have 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience reviewing collateral documentation for residential loans including the Note, Mortgage, Modifications, Title Policy, and Assignment/Endorsement chains; identify deficiencies and conduct appropriate exception cures.
- Examine the conditions of the title by considering the pertinent documents such as deeds, deeds of trust, mortgages, and issues that appear on title such as; mechanics liens, tax liens, judgments, assessments, and other matters of record.
- Experience evaluating residential Title Commitments and Policies to determine lien position and breaches. Recognize, review and formulate curative solutions to resolve title issues.
- Research and evaluate pertinent recorded documents for determination of ownership, legal descriptions and any conjunction to title.
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required:
Demonstrated expertise and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Collateral documentation reviews and evaluations,
- Title exception cures.
- Demonstrated written communication skills in preparation and presentation of findings and recommendations.
- Interpersonal skills to work professionally in a team environment.
- Effective research skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of attention to details.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.Good technological skills, working knowledge of cloud-based systems, and ability to effectively maneuver various websites in order to obtain information.
Job Location:Wesley Chapel, FL
If you are interested then please forward your latest resume to email@example.com
- Thorough understanding of underwriting policies and procedures, including investor guidelines and regulatory updates.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of FNMA, FHLM, FHA and VA, and Investor lending policies, procedures, underwriting guidelines and requirements for packaging of loans.
- Analyze and interpret complex credit reports, income/asset verifications, collateral/appraisal/title reports and other documentation required to support a credit decision or closing package.
- Knowledge of the requirements to meet CFPB's Qualified Mortgage / Ability to repay standard, compliance reviews and risk analysis
- Minimum 2 years current mortgage underwriting experience
- Knowledge and understanding of lending process, including applicable federal and state law
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Able to multitask, problem solve proactively and think creatively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer Skills: Microsoft word, excel, and Outlook
The Manger of Quality Control (QC Manger for Pre-Fund QC and Post-Close QC) is responsible for overseeing and supervising the day to day activities of all quality control managers, auditors and support staff. The QC Manager is expected to demonstrate operational and technical excellence. Additionally, the individual will perform secondary reviews in conjunction with the quality control managers on loan files to ensure that the loan meets established company and GSE guidelines and ascertain and manage individual loan quality and quantity by auditor. The QC Manager will provide training and guidance regularly to all staff as needed and or directed by senior management
- Handle all auditor, data entry, support QC - Q&A
- 2nd set of eyes for all auditors
- Assist QC Auditors, Data Entry, & QC Support Staff on initial Loan Summary scrubs
- Assist on rebuttal processes
- Review and respond to all Vendor audits and Vendor “invalid” findings reports
- Provide operational and industry information and guidance to sales staff (Q&A)
- Attend all industry webinars
- Complete a full re-underwrites of all loan files
- Analysis of all related mortgage documents
- Analysis and recalculation of all income and asset sources
- Analysis of all closing documents
- Complete compliance review of loans
- Assign loan ratings based on findings
- Upload all supporting documents to Client Folder
- Work within the timeframes set by management
- Rebut or respond to findings on audits performed on the auditor
- Maintain a 5% error rate, or less
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all GSE underwriting guidelines and compliance requirements
- Training of Auditors
- Satisfactory completion of all recommended training
- Continual on ongoing review of guidelines and compliance policies
- Train all data entry and support staff on operational and procedural changes
- Oversee all support functions, working directly with department supervisors, ensuring verifications completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the writing and development of proprietary software products at Infinity
- Assist with Conducting testing software updates and implementations
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly auditor and data entry personnel production.
- Responsible for submitting and validating auditor files.
- Monitor and track auditor error rates.
- Work with Corporate trainer on targeted individual training
- Assist in the writing and development of Infinity Training procedures
- Assist in the writing and revisions of the Infinity QC Manual
- Preform demo’s and answer Pre-Fund QC and Post-Close QC Service questions for new, potential, and existing clients
- Preform comprehensive training on Pre-Fund QC and Post-Close QC for new clients
- Assist QC Support with the addressing and/or removal of findings client Audits
- Maintain Client Management List (hit/do not hit lists)
- Maintain all current guidelines, product updates, client do not hit lists, training material, training log, and operational policies and procedures accessible to auditors. Ensure all information is stored in appropriate places
- Handle incoming client phone calls, emails, inquiries, etc.
- Spot Audits on Auditors when needed
- Audit of the Auditors
- High school graduation or the equivalent (GED), supplemented with on-the-job training and college-level courses or seminars in banking, lending, and credit analysis
- A minimum of 10 years of relative mortgage lending or Post-Close Quality Control experience
- Ability to pass with a score of 75%, or higher, company issued underwriting and QC test and quarterly refresher tests
- Thorough and comprehensive level of knowledge of lending programs, activities, and related documents
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office application skills
- Ability to read and interpret loan documents
- Strong analytic skills
- Additionally, expertise in interpreting underwriting guidelines and analyzing risk.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding of lending practices
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are required and PC literacy is also necessary. written and oral communication skills
Infinity International Processing Services, Inc.
Infinity International is an industry leader providing end-to-end services and solutions for more than a decade. We proudly boast credentials as a third-party due diligence provider from three of the top credit rating agencies.
We lead the way in services and solutions:
Mortgage Due Diligence
Pre-Fund QC and Post-Close QC
Pre-Purchase Audits for Investors and Correspondent Lenders
Advisory Services to investment bankers, originators, government agencies, hedge funds and real estate investment trusts
Appraisal Review Services
With offices in California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia and an international presence with more than 1,000 dedicated employees, we deliver excellence to our clients and create a competitive advantage that is differentiated by our expertise and client service. Our powerful technology and proven expertise enable our clients to manage risk, maintain compliance, make sound critical business decisions and facilitate continued success.
For more information, please contact us at (877) 463-8485.